A spacious booth to entertain maximum visitors for Wyma
Wyma is among the most reputed post-produce equipment producers. They are a predominant name in the United States, Middle East, Europe, Asia and Africa. Wyma participated in the biggest post produce show of Europe – Fruit Logistica 2018. Fruit Logistica brings together the fresh-produce industry of Europe under one roof to network and bring attention to various brands and companies of the sector.
Wyma entrusted the responsibility of their exhibition stands in the hands of Expo Display Service. Headquartered in New Zealand, Wyma wanted to reinstate their position in the European market through their participation in Fruit Logistics 2018.
Wyma sought an experiential space to explain their services in detail to their visitors. They needed an exhibition booth that could be used again for other shows as well. Expo Display Service created an environment that helped the visitors understand how Wyma could help them with post-harvest process.
- A sizable booth of 120 square meters which was open on three sides was designed for Wyma by Expo Display Service.
- We created a reusable and advance modular exhibition stand that could be easily assembled and dismantled with technical assistance.
- The middle section of the exhibition booth was created to entertain and engage users with plush seating arrangements.
- The four corners of the booth served a distinct purpose. A corner displayed 3D model of the company equipment. Another corner housed a small conference room. A mock-up of Wyma machinery occupied one corner and there was a fruit juice bar at the last corner to entertain visitors.
- A pantry and reception area was created as well.
Expo Display Service catered to all the requirements and created an exhibition booth for Wyma that helped them gain maximum exposure at Fruit Logistica 2018. Wyma was successful in generating valuable leads and is certain to partner with Expo Display Service again for their next show.