Pfaudler’s Dynamic presentation at Anuga FoodTec 2018
Pfaudler is one of the biggest companies in the processing industry. Based in the United States of America Pfaudler is a name to reckon with. From production of storage tanks, reactors and other vessels required for the brewing and chemical process industries, Pfaudler produces it all.
To showcase its newest array of products to the European market, Pfaudler sought to participate in Anuga FoodTec 2018. Considered as the largest gathering of the food processing industry in Europe, Anuga FoodTec is easily the most important show of the industry. To ensure that Pfaudler makes the most of this opportunity, they entrusted the responsibility of their exhibition stands to Expo Display Service.
- We designed and built a 5X4 m2 two-corner exhibition booth Pfaudler for Anuga FoodTec.
- The booth we created could be reused and reconfigured to 4×4 m2 , 6×4 m2, 3×3 m2 booth sizes.
- To bring attention to the graphics and the marketing message, backlit walls were constructed.
- To display the products effectively and highlight their eccentric features, distinctive display stands and podiums were installed.
- The products Pfaudler wanted to showcase were slightly heavier hence strapping display stands were erected to sustain the weight of the products.
- Levitating display stands gave visitors a closer look at the products since they were strategically placed to meet the average eye-level.
- We finished the look with a bar counter and high chairs.
The exhibition booth we created for Pfaudler was successful in attracting and engaging the visitors. Pfaudler was content with the final product and was successful in generating quality leads.